Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Melky excited about second half

Cory Melkert checking in here for another blog entry. Just getting back after the Christmas break now, we have had a good hard week of practices leading up to our first game against Elmira. The second half of the season is going to be a great stretch and it will go by very quick. The boys have to be on their toes and ready to battle to get geared up for the play-offs. I survived the first final exams of my student athlete collegiate career, coming out of the first semester with a decent GPA but I hope to improve my GPA this following semester. It has been a good first half of my freshman year here both hockey and school wise. I hope it continues and I hope to continue to improve in both areas of being a student athlete.

Cory Melkert

No comments:

Post a Comment