Monday, November 9, 2015

Yesterday was Fathers Day back home in Sweden...........

Hi everybody, sophomore Oskar Gerhardson signing in again. Once again Monday is here and a new week awaits. Last weekend is in the rear mirror, we are only looking forward and now the focus lies on getting ready for two new SUNYAC games on Friday and Saturday. There are some things we need to tighten up and work on here during the week to make sure we don't go empty handed from another weekend.

Also want to send a quick Happy Fathers day to my Dad since yesterday was Fathers Day back home in Sweden. He is actually coming into town on Friday so I'm really looking forward to see him since I haven't seen him in a few months now, and I'm sure he will enjoy seeing a couple of games live instead of sitting up watching a stream in the middle of the night.

That's all for me, take care everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment