Monday, November 2, 2015

we dominated with our speed and physical play..........

Hey everyone, Rich DeMarco back on the blog. This past weekend was a special one for me, playing in my first two college hockey games.  Coming out with three of four points is definitely something to feel good about as a team.  Even though it would have been nice to beat my hometown Buff State, a tie feels just as good as we dominated with our speed and physical play. Coming back home to defend Steele Hall in front of the home crowd for the first time was an experience I’ll never forget. It was an amazing feeling to get the first win with this group of guys and also getting my first college assist. We may be the underdog in everyone game we play this year, but to me that just sets up for a better story to tell.                                                                                                                                                                                            
Along with a big weekend to the start of the hockey season, Halloween added to the fun.  Even though it’s always better as a kid going around getting free candy, it was still a very fun night dressing up with the guys for my first Halloween here at Fredonia.  That’s it for my time here on the blog, hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment