Thursday, November 5, 2015

We are the closest group I have ever been apart of..........

Hello blog world!
Frankie Hart here with his third blog of the year. After our first weekend of games I am very confident we will have a very successful year, let alone a great weekend up North! We are the closest group I have ever been apart of and it feels great to take the ice with a group of guys striving for the same selfless goals! I am very excited to take the bus up to Plattsburgh tomorrow and get prepared for the game on Friday night.
 
It always feels like a blessing missing school for hockey purposes but being a student athlete we can't forget about the student part of things. Being away we need to put even more emphasis on the details concerning our courses. I personally will be reading some philosophy and psychology on the bus trip to stay on top of things! 
I would like to wish everyone a great end of the week as well as an even better weekend! I know my parents will be supporting the boys in blue, watching the games online. 
 
Until next time! 
Frankie Hart #8

No comments:

Post a Comment