Sunday, November 1, 2015

I'd like to salute my brothers that went to war with me this past weekend....

Hey everyone,
 
Hunter here for another blog. To start off, I'd like to salute my brothers that went to war with me this past weekend in Buff State and at home for one. It's been a different locker room for a couple months and it translated into our on ice play this past weekend.
Big shouts for the freshman stepping up and getting their first college points this weekend, its a memory that will never fade away and I'm happy for y'all. Big test this weekend against 2 respectable teams, but I think they will respect us a little more after we get through with them. Thinking this to myself the other day when I was hunting...If I can get an education, play college hockey, and duck hunt all within a 10 mile radius, then I think I was led in the right direction by the boss man upstairs. I definitely owe him a couple soda pops after the journey he has taken me on so far. Now it's time to beat Whitey in NHL like usual...(If I skunk him, he has dishes for the next week). 
 
Later Gators,
#26

No comments:

Post a Comment