Friday, November 6, 2015

There have been a lot of firsts for me as I continue my hockey career..........

Hi everyone, Kyle here

Last time I checked in the season was fast approaching now we are in full force as we have had 4 games thus far. We got off to decent start could have been better but there were a lot of good things to come out of it and I am confident that we will only get better as a team. There have been a lot of firsts for me as I continue my hockey career and start my college one. Some of these firsts include playing in my first NCAA game and scoring my first NCAA goal in our home opener against southern New Hampshire to help our team win the game. It was truly an honor to be able to play and score which will hopefully be the first of many and I am humbled to call this team my home for the next 4 years.

Till next time,
Kyle Jelinski #14

No comments:

Post a Comment