Monday, October 12, 2015

A little time at home in the mud..........

../../../var/folders/wy/vfh16yxd0b1273_kb3s4cm3r0000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_Hey Blue Devil Fans,


Dan here checking in again on this Monday. Starting school back up again after a nice little Fall Break. Fortunately, I was able to make the trip home for this short fall break. It was nice to finally be able to see my family and friends. The best thing about this Fall Break was that I was able to finally catch up on some much needed sleep. Also I was able to take the quad out and get it nice and muddy during this gorgeous fall weekend.



The first hockey game is right around the corner. The boys and I can’t wait to hit the road to Buff State. Looking forward to start the season off on a win! Wish us some luck, and let’s go BLUE DEVILS!


Dan Mainello #10




No comments:

Post a Comment