Wednesday, October 7, 2015

23 days until Buffalo State.....nuff said......

Hey guys! Kyle Jelinski here,

In the last month a lot has happened here for me at Fredonia and everything is going well. Doing well in school as well on the ice as the season is rapidly approaching time really is flying by. The intensity in practice is picking up more and more each day as we get ready for the season opener against Buffalo state.

In addition to that, another thing that really made me even more excited for the season than I already am was receiving my gear and team apparel as well as getting to take a look at my jersey. It was a cool process and I'm looking forward to representing our team with pride off and on the ice for the rest of my time here.

Until next time,

 Kyle Jelinski




No comments:

Post a Comment