Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cappy looking back and ahead at the same time.......

Here we are in the final week of classes for the year and boy has this year gone fast.  It crazy to think that next August coming back I will be senior and almost ready to get out into the real world.  That will be a scary sight.  It feels like yesterday we were just walking through the doors as freshman.

Looking forward to getting home for a few months and being able to replenish the old bank account for next year.  One bright spot for he summer coming up is me and captain, Cory Melkert will be heading down to North Carolina in June to see the US Open Golf Tournament.  One downside is it looks like Tiger Woods won't be there due to a back injury. We will be staying at my uncles condo near Myrtle Beach so I'm sure we will be having a good time.  Also, we will be getting a few rounds of golf while down there, although I'm not the best golfer I'm a real good talker out there.  Usually get the boys fired up and get them off their game, which helps me catch up.

Hope everyone has a good last week and finals week.  Safe travels home and come back next year to hear all about our trip.

Study Hard!

Cappy #21

No comments:

Post a Comment