Friday, May 2, 2014

Garrett filling us in........

Hello blog world it's Garrett Moore from Igoe Hall,

Well life has been a little tough the last 4 weeks or so, having to crutch all over campus. As you all know from my last post, I broke a bone in my ankle playing intramural ball hockey. I am very excited to get rid of these crutches and be able to walk without hassle. I am hoping to be able to walk in the next week or so. 
On another note, the end of the school year is approaching quickly and I am anxiously waiting for summer 2014. My plans include working, summer hockey, spending time with friends back home and preparing for next year. It will be here soon enough.

Now I would like to share some info about myself that you might not know about:
Favorite color: Navy
Favorite hockey player: Henrik Zetterberg
Favorite movie: Warrior/Lone Survivor
Favorite song: Undecided
Favorite hockey team: Minnesota Wild
Second Language: French ( want proof?) Mais oui je parle francais, ca fais depuis le jour je suis ner que mes parents m'ont dit que je devrais apprendre cette langu magnifique.
Favorite class: Intramural ball hockey

It will be nice to have a little break but I'm still looking forward to next year's hockey season. Hope all the boys enjoy their summer.
Garrett Moore #17

No comments:

Post a Comment