Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Today was the longest day of the week.........



Hello all, 

Today was the longest day of the week but we got through it. It started with a very rigorous Philosophy class at 9:00 this morning.  Thank goodness I live with a natural-born philosopher in Erik Moberg, because without him I wouldn’t understand the oddness and mental beating that is philosophy. It followed with a nice workout with Garrett Moore, Frank Hart and Mack in the athletes gym downstairs where G and Mack polish off their beach form. From there I took a stroll to Cranston before class with Travis Fernley.  Let me tell you, whoever invented Music Appreciation is probably not a very appreciated individual by the college population. After that beating we went for a nice skate and finished up with a nice steak dinner at Cranston with my brothers Chris Eiserman and Mobes again.  

Tomorrow should be another wild ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment