Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Professor Prechtl and Event Management.........

Hi all, had an early start to the day with an 8am class with are Athletic Director as the professor. The class was Event Management, I have fellow teammates Forsy and Flags in there learning with me. What we learned in class is new and exciting to me because when it comes to sporting events, whether I'm playing or watching, I am used to just focusing on the game itself. This class gives me the opportunity to see all the hard work that goes in making any kind of sporting event successful. Afterwards I joined up with Garrett Moore to learn about the Introduction to Performing Arts, which turns out to be Garrett's favorite class, I think he found his major. Looking forward to tomorrow, have a good night all! 

Frankie Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment