Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Warm in Fredonia

Before my 12:30 class so I'm not swamped with work tonight. Being in the library makes me appreciate my junior hockey days of just having hockey to worry about. It's a pretty odd day here in Fredonia thus far, its about 60 degrees or so and I'm in sandals, jeans and short sleeve shirt. Keep in mind it's December here in western NY, pretty strange weather for us especially at this time of year. Earlier today I had made plans to visit my older brother in Washington, DC over Christmas break. Although he's already coming back to Hershey to visit for Christmas, it's always great to get down to DC to visit he and his wife. I'll be making the three hour trek from my hometown of Hershey, PA with two of my good friends from home so it should be a good time. That's all I have for now here in Fred.
Ian Ellenberger

No comments:

Post a Comment