Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Bergler

The Bergler here, with my first blog post of the school year. I'm sitting here in our apartment with my good buddy Declan watching "The Walking Dead." It's the first time I've ever seen this show and I have to admit I think I just got addicted. I'm not a big TV guy, but it's nice to relax on the couch for a bit before another big school and hockey week begins. Once this episode is over I'll most likely get to work for my music class, I have to have two papers written for the class before Dec. 13. I have to admit I'm looking forward to getting all of these CCC's out of the way. It's hard to believe its already December 2nd, seems like the semester had just started and its also hard to believe that we only have three games until Christmas break. A sweep of our home and home with Elmira would be huge this coming weekend, and I'm sure former Elmira Soaring Eagle and current Blue Devil Marty Owczarczak is looking forward to this weekend of hockey.

Declan doing work on Sunday.
Ian Ellenberger

No comments:

Post a Comment