Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Today was a good day

Today was a good day.
Today was a nice change in pace from a stressful, work filled semester. Turns out that the usual morning microeconomics class was cancelled for the this wonderful Monday morning and myself and three teammates, two housemates, were able to catch another much needed hour of sleep before cracking a book. Got a quick lunch with a couple of the boys on the squad at the always nutritious Cranston Marché. I was able to enjoy a nice entree of perogies a healthy salad and some fruit to cap off a great lunch. Class in the afternoon was nice and easy gearing down for dead week we continued our presentations in Epic and Romance where I was able to score an A+ on last Friday, so today I got to kick back and just listen and review. I concluded my day by finishing up on some Performing Arts performance critiques and re-watching the HBO TV show Entourage. Time to get some rest for the big game tomorrow against Division I, Penn State, should be a good match-up before Christmas break. Can't wait to get out there, hope to see you all out on the ice come game time tomorrow!
Brian Doust 23
 
The performing arts brochure I'm writing a critique on for class and the HBO hit TV series Entourage I'm watching!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice site, very informative. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete