Tuesday, December 4, 2012

'A' successful day.....

It's about 10:30 here in Fredonia and I'm just about to wind down another long school day. I just got back to the apartment from working on homework with a few of the fellas at the library. Overall it was a pretty successful day, getting an 'A' on my Chemistry quiz and another 'A' on a history exam. Hard work pays off, but I can't wait to put the books aside for a bit when Christmas break begins. I've already been making some plans with some friends back home in Hershey, it's always great to catch up with family, friends from high school and past hockey teams. It seems like just yesterday I left home for the first time at 17 to begin my junior hockey career. But for now its time to focus on school and hockey and finishing out the semester strong. Also, had some pretty abnormal weather here today. Hopefully everybody on the team was able to soak it in, the brutal j-term weather will be here before we know it.
Ian Ellenberger

No comments:

Post a Comment