Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dinner at Cranny

Christ in action.
It's Wednesday night in Fredonia and I just had a nice Cranny dinner with a few of the fellas. It's always nice to wind down with the guys after a good day of practice, we've been building momentum all week for this upcoming home and home with Elmira. In just 48 hours we'll have already started this coming weekend of hockey, and after a disappointing  loss to Buff State we're all anxious to get back at it. Also just found out my finals schedule for this semester. Not looking too difficult, with only four finals to prepare for. At the moment I'm in the library with junior power forward Andrew Christ working on some chemistry. Last, but not least, I heard a rumor today that the NHL is close to a deal between the owners and the players union. Hopefully they'll have a deal done and hockey will be back soon, I can't stand watching the NBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment