Friday, March 30, 2012

Palmy offers up words of wisdom


With the season over, and the weather getting nicer and nicer each day, I’m finding school work to be harder to do. However you know you have to push through the desire to go outside and hang, and hit the books in the library instead. It is sort of like hockey and training. You push the the hard things whether it’s that last rep or pushing the tempo even harder in practice. It makes you that much stronger in the end. Being able to get through my school work now that spring break is over always feels like an accomplishment, and I am happy when I get it done. I think having the idea in my head that once school work is completed you can go outside has actually helped me complete my work. 

School work comes first, hanging out comes after. If you can get that idea down and complete it every day, you will be successful down the road. If you can remember to do that every day, you will find out that you have a lot more time to do the things you want, and complete your work as well.

Palmy #30

No comments:

Post a Comment