Monday, March 26, 2012

Cos goes to the Big Apple

First week back after Spring Break is flying by, can’t believe it is already almost April.  Certainly can’t complain about the weather though.  Over the break I went to NYC for the first time which was pretty interesting.  The amount of people and activity definitely catches you off guard at first.  I think the biggest city I’ve been to besides NYC is Toronto, which has roughly 3 million people, a long way from 17.  Got to see a lot of the city, Times Square is definitely a cool place to be at night with all the people.  I’d definitely go back to the City although I’m not convinced I’d ever want to live in Manhattan for an extended period of time.  Other than that I spent the last couple days of break here in Fredonia just enjoying a little downtime.  Took a week or so off from the gym, now that the weather’s nice it’s definitely time to work on a little beach bod.
Cos

No comments:

Post a Comment