Saturday, March 24, 2012

Melky pumping "Sneekey Deeky Gunner Jovo" tires

Cory Melkert here checking in for another blog entry. With the season being wrapped up, I find myself with a lot more free time on my hands. I’m using this time to concentrate a bit more on school as OC always tells me schooling is very important. Also I have been able to make it to the lots to work on my fitness which is always important to an athlete. We started team activities this week which include playing different sports every day of the week. I was made a team captain and of course drafted a great team which is currently in first place. The team consists of all freshmen and a solo Mike Muhs. Muhsers veteran presence out there along with Declan"Sneekey Deeky Gunner Jovo" Gunovski's stellar net minding led us to a 5-0 record in street hockey. On a side note here the fellas are really enjoying the weather right now here at Fredonia with nothing but sun in the sky. Well that kind of tells you what I'm up to these days, and until next time keep your stick on the ice.

Cory Melkert

No comments:

Post a Comment