Saturday, March 17, 2012

Freeze already looking ahead to next season

- It seems like it has been a long time since our season came to an end. It's been nice to have a break, but I really miss coming to the rink each day. I am currently home in Calgary for spring break, and it has been really nice to be able to spend some time with my family. I'm looking forward to coming back to Fredonia, and focusing on my studies. This season seemed to fly by, and it's hard to believe it's already over. The great thing about playing college hockey though is that you still get to spend those extra few months after the season with your teammates... For now the focus is going to be on improving off the ice so that we can come prepared to compete in another SUNYAC season next year. I look forward to a long summer of training, and I can't wait until I can get back on the ice!!

Mark Friesen

No comments:

Post a Comment