Wednesday, December 11, 2013

First post from our blogger of the year, Chad Bennett

Hey everyone,

My name is Chad Bennett, I'm the guy who mucks the corners around here. Just finished another 2 game weekend against the Golden Eagles of Brockport and the Knights of Geneseo. I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty pumped to go home, get to see the family, see the pets, see the wifey. Just kidding, don't have a girlfriend. My apologies for not sending in blogs the past 2 days. But no matter I'm here now. And I'm not sure if you guys are aware but I was Blogger of the Year last year (no big deal). Where are my manners, here's a little bit about me. And everyday I'll be posting the song of the day and a person of the day. Since I missed 2 days ill throw in 2 of each just to make my fans happy. 

Enjoy!

Songs of the day: 
Rock Dj by Robbie Williams 
How  Bizzare OMC

People of the day: 
Bruce Lee
Nelson Mandela 

Chad "Black in Black" Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment