Thursday, December 12, 2013

Class in session with Chaz...........

I was caught up with homework and I forced the play. I was able to complete though, which I have this man to thank:

As my Fredonians friends would know, it's snowing a lot over here. So my question is what should my winter look be? Now the boys on the team I can't dress myself to save my life. That's why I get my dad to dress me everyday.
Here's a pic of the old man: 

Here's a guy you can ask a question to, and he'll have just the answer for yea. That's why he's got the receder, that's not just there for show.
 What look should I go with for the winter of 2014?
Option #1
By the way, I know I look intimidating but I'm just heavy on the eyes.
Option #2
Or Option #3
Only you will decide.
Also I would like to give a shout out to Mike Hehr, a Fredonia Alumni who is now coaching the furious Canton Kangaroos. In about 5 years this is what I predict he will look like:
And in 10 years:
 
Homework today to research
Another Person of the day:
Hans
Another Song of the day:
Pokemon Theme
Class..... dismissed,
Chazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment