Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Everyone is starting to feel the pressure of the semester coming to an end.....

Everyone is starting to feel the pressure of the semester coming to an end especially today, being that it is the first day back after Thanksgiving break.  We didn't an optional skate today after playing Saturday and Sunday this weekend out in Michigan.  I found it a long day for myself as this week has lots in store for me with assignments being due and a couple test before the final exam.  Many other teammates are feeling the same and buckling down in the Learning Center tonight as I spent most of my night in the Learning Center after dinner with teammates Ryan Edens and myself working on math, while John DeFeo and Mitch Kaufmann worked hard on Physics at a table nearby.  Its good to see all the boys working hard on their schoolwork as many other teammates were already in the library when I arrived, we are all getting ready for the final push as we head into the last couple weeks of class.
Taylor Bourne #29

No comments:

Post a Comment