Thursday, May 2, 2013

Palmy breaks out of the norm...........

It seems to me that everyone on the blog writes about similar things day in and day out. "I am here in the library" or "I am at lunch with the boys", and as always subtle chirps are found throughout each blog. Maybe this time, I wont chirp anyone or even dare to mention the library (besides right there). During this blog post I suppose I will just talk about something else. But then again, what else is there for a college student to talk about? Either way here's a pic of rob Michalka taking down some ice cream with a cookie in it as well as some fun facts about me.
Favorite Meal: Steak
Favorite Drink: Gatorade 
Favorite Dessert: Skittles
Favorite snack: popcorn 
Favorite Hockey Player: Henrik Lundqvist
Favorite Hockey Team: Buffalo Sabres
Favorite Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio
Dream Girl: Mila Kunis
Brunette, Blonde, or Redhead: Brunette
Favorite Superheros: Batman
Favorite Villains: Bane
Favorite Season: Summer
Hobbies: Hockey, watching movies, video gaming, having a couple cream sodas while chilling with friends
Favorite Movies: Happy Gilmore, inception 
Best Subject in School: Gym
Words to Describe Me: Ambiguous 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment