Monday, December 5, 2011

Eddy looking forward to family Christmas time

It's already a couple days into December and the weather here in Fredonia cannot be beat. 15 degrees Celsius here is much more appealing than the -15 at home yet I am counting down the days until finals are over and I get to go home for Christmas. I haven't seen my family since I arrived on campus in late august so I am looking forward to seeing them and also spending some time with friends. Every year that our family is home for  for Christmas we have a big celebration on Christmas eve with the whole family and lots of friends. During the day we go sledding and play in the snow and at night we put together a large shinny game on the lake. Everyone plays and everyone gets dumped into the snowbank a couple times. It's a lot of fun and I just can not wait to continue the tradition again this year with my family.

Edens

No comments:

Post a Comment