Sunday, March 26, 2017

Mackenzie McAvoy tuning into today's blog!

Hey there everyone, it's senior, forward, Mackenzie McAvoy tuning into today's blog! 
I hope everyone had a great first spring weekend as today is starting to get a little warmer! Last night I attended the Buffalo vs Toronto hockey game and my oh my what a sight to see as Matthews and Eichel both scored for their teams. It was awesome to watch the kids play and even better yet score! So it was a very exciting game to watch and I was happy to see the Sabres win as it helps my favorite team Ottawa out in the standings. Other than that my weekend wasn't to exciting, just relaxed and hung out and too an easy and just taking in retirement from hockey. I must say I do miss hockey a lot and I know next year once I'm in the "real working world" I will most definitely miss playing hockey and being around the guys! But for now we have 6 weeks left of school and I'm in the final stretch here so I'm have to buckle down and get the job done! 
 
Anyways I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and this warm Sunday! Till next time!
Mackenzie McAvoy# 27

No comments:

Post a Comment