Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Eddy can't believe he' on the 'back nine' of his career

Its hard to believe that the end of my sophomore year is almost here! Another hockey season has passed, another bills tailgate was enjoyed,  just this past weekend was my second annual spring bar crawl, now just another Fred Fest to get through and it will be summer. Well of coarse another round of finals too but I feel good about them this semester. It seems like not to long ago I was coming on a recruiting trip and staying with Brunsy and Grinch who were at that time underclassmen. Chris graduated last year but was in town for the spring bar crawl so it brought back some memories of that trip. Staying with Brunsy and Grinch, 2 guys also from Alberta definitely had an influence on my decision to come to Fredonia. As well as the fact that Hehr came here. It made Fredonia seem like the right choice for a western guy like me and I continue to be pleased with my decision. I look forward to coming back as an upperclassman next year and to continuing to dominate the US/CAN shootout with the fellow Canadians.
Eddy 18

No comments:

Post a Comment