Monday, November 28, 2016

"just enough of a rest to recharge the batteries"

Happy Monday Everyone!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed it with friends and family. Back in Syracuse we got a little more than a foot of snow so that was pretty exciting. The break was just enough of a rest to recharge the batteries but we were all excited to come back Friday for practice and our quest for a SUNYAC title.

There's no slowing down in our SUNYAC schedule, this weekend we face off against Geneseo and Brockport. Being a returning player, I can speak for all of us when I say we want revenge on both those teams and we're not going to let these games slip away from us. Coming off a 1-1 weekend against Morrisville before the break, these upcoming games are just as crucial as any other SUNYAC game.

We're at the point of the semester when there's two week of classes left, and then finals week. Luckily for me, I've been balancing out all the papers I have to write so I'm about halfway done! Hope everyone has a great week!

-Harps #30

No comments:

Post a Comment