Saturday, November 26, 2016

HAPPY SATURDAY

 Hello everyone this is Mackenzie McAvoy tuning into today's portion of the blog. Just want to start off saying it feels good to be back on the ice with the boys and getting back after it! So far we had a great start to the season but we're hungry for more and we can see that every day we're on the ice as all the boys are focused in on the next two weeks as they are the biggest of the season so far.
 
Since I am Canadian I celebrated Thanksgiving in October so yes, our Thanksgiving consist of the same foods and we eat turkey as well in Thanksgiving! But I want to wish all my American friends and family a happy Thanksgiving and I hope everyone enjoyed a well deserved break! 
 
As for myself I enjoyed the couple days off to recharge and get back after it. It's great to be back and I am focusing in on these next two weeks as we look to push for playoffs more and more each day! 
Anyways I hope everyone had a safe and relaxing break! Until next time,
Mackenzie McAvoy

No comments:

Post a Comment