Wednesday, May 4, 2016

This semester has flown by....

Hello blog world!

Frankie Hart here for his last blog of the school year. This semester has flown by, feels like no too long ago I was excited for the season to start. We have made a lot of progress in the last couple months, the team has put in motion a plan that will ensure we are ready to go next August. I am looking forward to the upcoming season. Being my senior year there is no better time then to win and achieve something great. 

I want to wish all the graduating seniors the best of luck in their upcoming year, whether they are playing hockey or stepping into the work force I know each and every one of these fellas will do great things. I will miss these guys and hope they come back and visit at some point!

Well I have an exam Friday, several projects and papers due next week so I should get back to it. Hope everyone has a great finals week.

Take care,

Frankie Hart #8

No comments:

Post a Comment