Monday, May 2, 2016

I can't believe were on our last week of classes.....

Hey everyone Shawn Geary back on the blog here hope everyone had a fun weekend! I can't believe were on our last week of classes the year went by so fast I feel like I just got here yesterday! Finals are never a good time but Im looking forward to getting them done and enjoying my summer. The only bad part about the year being over is knowing the seniors won't be returning next year and man will they all be greatly missed. I know that they will be back to visit many times over the years but compared to seeing them everyday it will be an adjustment. Turkey season is in for the next month so me and a couple guys from the team have been getting out trying to tag a few but I unfortunately had to miss this mornings hunt due to the 24 hr bug I hope no one else gets sick this close to finals! Good luck to everyone the rest of the year! I hope y'all have a great summer and see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment