Monday, August 25, 2014

Captain Melkert kicks off the blog year......

Pictured is my Mom and I when I moved in freshman year.
Hard to believe I'm checking in for my last ever, first blog post of the year. People always say it, but time has really flown by and now I'm a senior in college. It's been a good last couple days here in 'FredVegas' catching up with the boys and meeting the new freshman. Everyone seems to be comfortable with each other and excited to hit the ground running this year hockey wise. I know my Mom always reads this blog so I thought I would give a shout out to her for setting up my new apartment this year. Without her help I dont think Jared Wynia and myself could have got it looking this clean, so Mom I appreciate it and cant wait to get that first win for you as a senior on October 31st against Cortland. Well that's it for now everyone. 

Stay classy and I'll be back later on this year.
 
Cory Melkert #2
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment