Tuesday, August 27, 2013

'Canadian Tuxedo'..............

It's the second day of classes and in typical Fredonia fashion it decided to downpour after a hot and humid day. I had my first class back in a lecture hall since freshman year and wouldn't you know it was full of freshman. I saw a couple of our new guys in there though-Marcus and Frankie- so it'll be good to have that with them. This Chem class is my first real science class of college so maybe they will be the ones helping me. Although if the time it took Frankie to finish our safety quiz in the accompanying lab today is any indication I may have to lead the way. We'll see. One thing is for sure and that is we will be sweating in there Monday nights. We are required to wear long pants, a long sleeve T and covered shoes. I suggested to Frankie we wear a nice 'Canadian Tuxedo' like the one Doust is rockin in this picture.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment