Saturday, August 31, 2013

Big week, big dinner, long weekend..........

 
I feel as though "Syllabus Week" no longer exists when you are an upperclassman because the work is already piling up. But I'm happy that the first weekend back is a long weekend because it will give me a nice opportunity to take care of all the little details  that accumulate at the beginning of the semester. Labor day weekend is also the last weekend at Sunset so I think we might have to check that out. I hope Moby can come to the beach because I have a feeling all the girls will be impressed by his European swim attire.  Last night a couple of us started the weekend off with half prize appetizers at Applebee's. Boneless wings was the appy of choice but I think Doust also got a spin dip. Chad was hungry and ordered the 2 for 20 meal by himself which is not the first time I've seen him do that. He had to pack up his ribs to go though. Below is a picture of the meal.

#18 Ryan Edens 

No comments:

Post a Comment