Sunday, January 13, 2013

In Philly

Well we have finally arrived in the city of Philadelphia! We had a slight confusion on the bus ride up which made us end up in the lovely state of Delaware for a moment or two, but at least I can say I have visited that state now. It was a long road trip but were glad to be all settled in for the night. We have our itinerary lined up for the next 2 days and I can tell all the boys are just ready to get on the ice after a hard week of practice. A quick pre-game skate tomorrow, then puck drop at 7 is what were all looking forward too and we know it's going to be a battle. I'll keep you up to date tomorrow with a post game report.
Wynia #20

PS. Attached is a picture of me and my hotel roommate all season long, the infamous Mr. Al Perkins #1

No comments:

Post a Comment