Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bowling for Fredonia

It's been awhile since my last blog post but things have been going great so far in the year 2013 for our team. Practices have been tough and at a high tempo which was a great start, and were building everyday. The boys all went team building last night for some bowling and it was a solid time. I'm happy to say I came out the victor with a high score of 212, which I'm still not sure how exactly I managed but I'm not complaining. The boys are all relaxing tonight and getting ready for our road trip tomorrow to Philadelphia as we prepare to play Neumann. I've never been to that city but I'm excited to have a trip with a boys and grab those 4 points that are up for grabs. Until then, have a good one!

Jared Wynia #20

No comments:

Post a Comment