Thursday, April 27, 2017

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying there week so far! I know I sure am as it was about 68-70 degrees here in Fredonia and its about time were are getting some nice weather. It is definitely started to feel like spring time around here and just a touch of summer.

As the days go by, I have really taken some time and reflected on my time here in Fredonia.  It feels like just yesterday I arrived on campus my freshmen year bringing all my stuff up to the third floor dorms. lets just say it was very hot out that day and a t-shirt change was a must after that haul. the time really does fly by when you having fun with a great group of guys which turned into family for me. I just want to take this time to thank everyone that made my experience here in Fredonia a one I will never forget. Also to all the boys who I played with over my career here, you will never be forgotten.

Lastly I just want to say that I can't believe in 17 days I'm going to be graduating, and I must say I'm very excited but also very nervous for what the future holds. nervous in a good way of course.

thank you for all the memories

Mackenzie McAvoy

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, I am found this blog. It is very nice, so i am saved this in my bookmark list. Keep sharing. Please share the link to watch Sweden vs Italy Live Streaming Online Ice Hockey World Championship 2017 and the schedule of other matches.

    ReplyDelete