Follow Fredonia State Blue Devil Hockey by Email

Thursday, May 26, 2011

About the monkey........


Not sure where to start, or if I have the whole story right, but I will tell you what I know.  It was during final exam week when Jordan Oye came into the office to sit and talk and just hang out.  He had the monkey with him and asked me if we could keep him in the office over the summer.  I think the monkey has been handed down to the next player to sit in the stall that Jordan occupied.  I believe that will be Mat Hehr.


So anyways, TJ and I have had the monkey for the last few weeks.  He is well behaved, really needs no maintenance, and has been fun to be around.  He helps with work around the office and is a very good listener as he seems amused by my stories.  The only problem so far is that he likes to get on the computer at my desk and, well, let's just say that I have had to block him from some sites.  But other than that, he's been great.  My only concern is that he seems pretty bored.  Hopefully he doesn't get too bored over the long holiday weekend.
 
So, there you have it, the story of the monkey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment