Sunday, January 18, 2015

Tired but ready for the SUNYAC opener.....

Alright, I'm not gonna lie. I'm tired today cause we had a gongshow trip coming back into Fredonia. I believe we arrived at around 6:30 in the morning from Providence and I have been sleeping for most of the day. The weekend went alright but it would have been great to pull out a win last night at the AHL rink we got to play at! None the less we are looking forward to the SUNYAC games starting this weekend and that's all were focusing on! As for today I'll be watching the football games on tv, although I'll admit they are nowhere near the caliber of the CFL and the Calgary Stampeders. However I'll have to make due. Until next time everybody take care!

Jared Wynia checkin out.

PS - here is a great picture to add to your collection of my good buddy and teammate Mackenzie! I consider him my giant golden retriever.

No comments:

Post a Comment