Saturday, January 31, 2015

the only way out is to work together.......



Hey ya’ll

            Its 9:35pm, we are back on the bus making our way to Fredonia. Not going to beat around the bush, the boys are at a low right now. Every class from seniors to freshman. We are in a hole, and a deep one at that. A hole that doesn’t have a direct route out, one that you get half way to the top and you lose your footing and fall back in, over, over, and over. We may not get out of this hole tomorrow, a week from now, or in 3 months. Eventually we will, but that’s only going to come from teamwork, staying tight as a group, and confidence within one another because that’s the only way we are getting out. As a young leader on this team I will be one of the guys at the bottom pushing and giving guys the lift we need to make our peak as a team, whether I see the outside of the hole first, I want to see this team succeed, and I do believe we can.

             My Sunday is going to include church at 11am usually with Mr. Hart and it’s a regular Sunday thing we do. I don’t think paying a visit to the house of the good lord would be a bad thing right now. I pray for this group of boys every night and twice on Sunday and there are good things to come from this club once we make our peak. Keep your heads up.

Love ya boys, 

#26 Hunter Long

No comments:

Post a Comment