Monday, January 26, 2015

a great bonding experience.........

Hello blog world, it is Frankie Hart here with my first entry of the new year!

Me and my housemates agree that J term flew by  compared to last year and the main reason for this is all the road trips we have had. It has been a great team bonding experience which has helped us grow closer as a hockey family. Are team as a whole has improved with every game we have played. There are always lessons and things to overcome. The SUNYAC conference is so close that every game is a season in it self. The standings, records can be throw out the door and the games are decided by who shows up too play on that night. Our team is the hardest working team I've been apart of and im proud to take the ice with the boys! It's now crunch time and time to be consistent with the hockey we can play. I have complete faith we can have a successful remainder of the season.

On a different note, the second week of classes of the spring semester are about to begin. My favorite class thus far has to be Elementary French 1, with captain Melky and a handful of others from the squad. I will be testing out my tutoring skills and excited to do so. 

Big week of practices coming up that will lead us into a very important, must win, two games in Mo'ville. No doubt in my mind we will come out will two W's. 

Well, take care all, it's homework time for this guy! 

Frankie Hart #8

No comments:

Post a Comment