Friday, January 24, 2014

Time to go back to classes..........

Its getting that time where we are about to go back to school.  It has been a great j term here at Fredonia.  Having time to focus in on hockey and even more focus in on the team.  I believe that over this time we have grown more as a team.  Unlike first semester I know now what I need to do to balance my hockey and my school which are both very important.  I now know that I have to set times out to get my homework done and assignments.  When it comes to school it is no joke and getting the job done on the ice and off the ice is very important.  You can be the best hockey player at the school but if your grades aren’t keeping up to your stats it just doesn’t matter.  The guys on the team are always there if you need help with school which makes it a lot easier.  This semester should be a good one for the Blue Devils on and off the ice, I can feel it.

Stay friendly, Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment