Monday, January 27, 2014

Potential is nothing unless you reach it...........

Well folks today will wrap up the last blog for myself.  I have had fun writing about my thoughts and sharing them.  Although some have been boring to read, it was the things on my mind.  I believe that we have a great hockey team here at Fredonia and every single person in their own way contributes to the team and makes it better.  There isn’t a group of guys that I would rather go to battle with every day then the guys I lace them up with Monday through Saturday.  Yes, occasionally I get the head high shot in practice which makes me mad, but all is forgiven when that player lays down to block a shot for me in the next game and never even hesitates.  We have a lot of potential on this team, but potential means nothing if it never ends up going anywhere.  This half we are going to make sure that this potential becomes more.
Bleed Blue, Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment