Sunday, March 3, 2013

Typical Sunday watching NHL hockey

Today is a typical Sunday for myself, after dinner I find myself in the library working on a couple assignments due next week, but before getting down to business I had some time to relax and watch some great hockey this afternoon. Detroit was taking on the best team in the NHL at the moment the Chicago Blackhawks, it was a great game to watch and I was hoping my Red Wings could break the streak, but sadly they lost in a shootout and Chicago is still undefeated in regulation. With the NHL now back with the shortened season there has been hockey on just about every night, sometimes it makes it difficult to get homework done with the opportunity to watch all the games. Hopefully some interesting things happen this week, so I have something to talk about.

Taylor Bourne #29

No comments:

Post a Comment