Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Shep at the helm...

How it going everyone? Shep here again and I hope everyone's day went well. Today was "the first day of next years season." The team met up all together in the locker room to get re-focused and go over some statistics from last year. After that we all went for a workout. It was a little different looking around and seeing the seniors empty stalls. They will be missed. Since we are going to be spending the week together we should get to know each other. I grew up in a small town called Hermitage, Pennsylvania. It is located about an hour north of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I have an older sister who works as a nuclear engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina. In the summer when I'm not on the ice or in the gym there is a 100% chance that I'm on my boat on one of the local lakes. My two favorite hobbies are fishing and wake boarding. Somehow I was fortunate enough to turn tournament bass fishing into my summer job so going to "work" everyday consists of practicing for whatever tournament is next on the list. Its a pretty good deal. I got addicted to fishing at a very young age and I have my father to thank for that.
Then,
Now,

Take it easy guys,

Tyler Sheppard #7

No comments:

Post a Comment