Friday, January 13, 2017

Monkeys are still the best.

Hey there everyone,
 
It's about the end of J-Term and it's a bitter sweet feeling for myself as I look forward to graduating in the spring, but I'm also wanting to time slow down at the at the same time so I can enjoy every ounce of this Fredonia family. We start back to school on Wednesday and Friday Saturday my family and friends will be coming in for my last Pink the Rink game. I am excited to play in front of my family, cousins and uncles that have not seen me play in a very long time, so I'm looking forward to that. Just hanging out here on this sunny but chilly Sunday. Boys are watching Planet Earth, I'm a huge monkey fan, but one just got snatched up by a tiger on a sneak attack. Monkeys are still the best. 

Hunts 

No comments:

Post a Comment