Wednesday, September 7, 2016

My summer job.........

Hey hockey fans!

Back at it with number 7, Todd Schauss!
 
I hope all our followers had an excellent summer and are getting ready for some hockey cause I know us Blue Devils are!!!

This summer was a hectic summer balancing work and getting prepared for the upcoming season. I wanted to take a moment today to talk a little about my summer job. For the past couple summers I have been a part of a crew that installs premier party rental equipment. Anything from a 10x10 to a 60x150 tent; weddings to graduation parties, Tents Unlimited is making shade for you! It is certainly not the easiest job but has its perks for sure. I get to enjoy some of the most beautiful scenery's in Connecticut! Here a few pictures that don't do the justice but is definitely a sneak peak at my summer! 

#teamshademakers 

Hope you all enjoy! 
Till next time!
Todd Schauss #7

No comments:

Post a Comment