Thursday, September 10, 2015

Harps represents as the mascot..........

Hey everyone!

Nick Harper here with my first blog post of the year! It's great to be back here in Fredonia to see all the boys again and to meet the new freshman. As I imagined, everyone is getting along and connected right from the start. This past Saturday we had our second annual Fredonia hockey golf tournament. My team consisted of senior Mitch Kaufmann, sophomore Oscar Gerhardson, freshman Jimmy Morgan, and myself. Unfortunately, we did not shoot as well as we wanted but did end up three under. There's a picture of Oscar and I in the cart.
This upcoming Saturday we have our senior citizen work day. It really is a great day as the boys help out local Senior citizens whether it's doing yard work, or just being able to hang out with them. I'm looking forward to doing a great thing for the community.

This past summer I had the privilege to work as a mascot for the Auburn Doubledays which is a single A baseball team located in Auburn, NY. It was a great experience being able to dance around and bring joy to the baseball fans. Speaking of baseball, I have to mention how well my New York Mets are doing. First place by 6 games at the moment and I couldn't be happier. I have to give a shout out to Younger, Mac and Oscar for letting me come over and watch the boys play! Here's a picture of me as the mascot Abner Doubleday.

Until next time,

Nick Harper #30

No comments:

Post a Comment