Thursday, August 27, 2015

"Everybody ropes, everybody rides"

Hey
 folks, Flagz back here for another year at Fredonia. 
 
Unfortunately this
 will be my last year so I intend on making it count. I am very excited to be
 back at Fredonia with all of my teammates. This year we have a massive 
group of freshmen so I'm excited to get to know everyone and form new 
bonds. We were lucky enough to be able to get back on the ice Monday.
 I was super excited as I was ready to get back at it, but also because I
 got my new equipment and was able to wear it for the first time. I am 
slowly getting back into the classroom setting and finding myself more 
and more comfortable each day. 
 
This year is going to be a great time and
 can't wait for the season to start. The boys are back in town and are 
ready to show people that we are better then our record showed last 
year. 
 
Till next time stay awesome Fredonia.
"Everybody ropes, everybody rides"

No comments:

Post a Comment